As a life-long investigator, I have explored meditation practices since the age of 5, spent decades honing my intuition by reading energy patterns in myself and others, and adventured deep into healing frontiers of movement, somatic arts, and sacred sexuality.
- 1993 Bachelor of Arts, Women’s Studies, University of California at Santa Cruz (Honors), With a Focus on Women’s Spirituality & Eco-Feminism
- 1994 Massage Therapy Practitioner, Twin Lakes College of the Healing Arts, Swedish, Shiatsu & Polarity Therapy
- 1998 Doctor of Chiropractic , Life Chiropractic College West (Salutatorian)
- 1998 Human Design Reader & Teacher, New Sun Services America Professional Training
- 2007 Ordained Minister, Clairvoyant Center of Hawaii, Clairvoyant Program, Spiritual Teacher & Leadership Program
- 2014 Holistic Pelvic Care™ and Holistic Pelvic Energy™ Practitioner, Tami Lynn Kent, Author & Women’s Health Physical Therapist
- 2014 Kalish Method Functional Medicine Practitioner, Dr. Dan Kalish DC, Kalish Method Mentorship
- 2016 Certified OM Life Coach , OneTaste Coaching Program
- Human Design Analyst & Teacher in Private Consulting Practice
- Massage Therapist, Hands-on & Intuitive Healer in Private Practice and Spa Settings
- Skills Trainer for Children with Autism, Developmental Disabilities & Special Needs
- Facilitator & Coordinator for Empathy-Based Parent Education Program
- Chiropractor in Private Practice, Hawaii and California
- Meditation Teacher and Staff Member at the Clairvoyant Center of Hawaii
- OneTaste Certified OM Life Coach
Transcendental Meditation (TM), Gymnastics, Creative Modern Dance, Ballet, Karate, Photography, Acupressure, Soaring Crane Qi Gong, Massage & Polarity Therapy, Breathwork, Aikido, Ayurveda, Hiking & Backpacking, Human Awareness Institute, Freedom Through Releasing, Usui Reiki, Tantra, Continuum Movement, Five Signals, The Work of Cass Phelps, Network Chiropractic & Network Spinal Analysis, Clairvoyant Meditation, Ecstatic Dance, Yoga, The Human Design System, Dance Alive, Orgasmic Meditation (OM).
Mentors, Teachers & Inspiring Influences
Karen Fox, Stan Dale, Peter Rengel, Dr. E.E. Lindwall DC, Voge & Hugh Smith, Andreas Berger, Beth Pettengill-Riley, Emilie Conrad, Susan Harper, Cass Phelps, Ra Uru Hu, Zeno Dickson, Chetan Parkyn, Martin Grassinger, Maura Hi’ilani Lynch, Tami Lynn Kent, Dr. Dan Kalish DC, Dr. Donald Epstein DC, Johanina Wykoff, Mariane Karou, One Taste, Nicole Daedone, Byron Katie, Osho, Jaison Starkes & The Nine, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, Ammachi, Agape International, Rev. Lisa French, Revs. Michael & Raphaelle Tamura, Shosha Bottoms, Shiva Rea, Erich Schiffmann, Norman Allen, InYoga Center, Yoda, Mother Nature, Hawaii Island, Dolphins, Pele, The Ocean, Redwood Trees.
There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle.