Scheduling Your Appointment
I work by appointment only. I do not handle medical emergencies.
To schedule an appointment email or call (818) 806-9662. I will respond to your call or email within 24 hours Monday through Friday. For medical emergencies call 911 or go to ER.
No appointment necessary for a Digital Human Design Reading. Order online.
Your appointment time is reserved for you. If you arrive late your appointment will end at the regularly scheduled time. If you require additional time for your appointment, you will be billed in 15 minute increments.
Burbank In-Person Appointments
Office Hours: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 10:00 am- 6:00 pm, Saturday 12:00 pm- 4:00 pm By Appointment Only
I can schedule outside of my regular business hours, on weekends or evenings, with advanced notice.
Please complete, read and sign Intake, Consent and Financial Policies Forms, and bring them to your first appointment.
Phone and Skype Appointments
Your appointment time is reserved for you, so be available to receive my call at the appointment time. My Skype name is suzannedschiller. If you are scheduled for a Skype appointment please request Skype contact ahead of the appointment time.
Cancellation and Reschedule Policy
Please honor my 24 hour cancellation policy. Full payment is required if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours notice. Thank you in advance for respecting our appointment time.
Payments and Financial Policies
As of February 1, 2016, every patient is required to read and sign the updated Financial Policies Form. Please read it, and ask any questions you may have. A copy will be provided to you upon request. Key points are summarized below:
- Payment in full is due at the time of service. If supplements or lab test kits are ordered for pick-up or drop-ship, you will be charged when the order is placed.
- Cash and check are preferred; Credit card swipe or PayPal are accepted.
- All sessions within a series must be used within 6 months of purchase; unused sessions are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- I do not accept co-pays or participate with insurance plans. You may request a Superbill to submit to your insurance company. You are responsible to contact them directly regarding coverage and claim resolution.
- Be aware that some or all of the services you receive may not be covered services, or considered medically reasonable or necessary by your insurance company.
- I do not accept Medicare patients for chiropractic care, however Medicare patients can see me for my non-medical services.
- Any account not paid in full will be subject to a 2% service fee per month on any portion of the month thereof. If the account is not paid in full within 30 days of the treatment date, it may also be subject to a $10.00 rebilling charge. In the event of a default of payment, you will be held responsible for collection costs and/or reasonable attorney fees.
- Full payment is required if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 48 hours notice. These charges will be your responsibility and billed directly to you.
- Supplements are nonrefundable. Unopened lab test kits may be returned, for credit only, within 14 days.