Scheduling Your Appointment
I work by appointment only. I do not handle medical emergencies.
To schedule an appointment email or call (818) 806-9662. I will respond to your call or email within 24 hours Monday through Friday. For medical emergencies call 911 or go to ER.
No appointment necessary for a Digital Human Design Reading. Order online.
Your appointment time is reserved for you. If you arrive late your appointment will end at the regularly scheduled time. If you require additional time for your appointment, you will be billed in 15 minute increments.
Burbank In-Person Appointments
Office Hours: Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 11:00 am- 6:00 pm, Saturday 1:00 pm- 6:00 pm By Appointment Only
With advanced notice I may be able to schedule outside of my regular business hours, on weekends or evenings.
Please complete, read and sign Intake, Consent and Financial Policies Forms, and bring them to your first appointment.
Phone and Skype Appointments
Your appointment time is reserved for you, so be available to receive my call at the appointment time. My Skype name is suzannedschiller. If you are scheduled for a Skype appointment please request Skype contact ahead of the appointment time.
Cancellation and Reschedule Policy
Please honor my 24 hour cancellation policy. Full payment is required if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours email notice. Thank you in advance for respecting our appointment time.
Payments and Financial Policies
As of February 1, 2016, every patient is required to read and sign the updated Financial Policies Form. Please read it, and ask any questions you may have. A copy will be provided to you upon request. Key points are summarized below:
- Payment in full is due at the time of service.
- Cash and check are preferred; Venmo, PayPal and credit card swipe are accepted.
- All sessions within a series must be used within 6 months of purchase, and are non-refundable/non-transferrable.
- I do not participate with insurance plans or Medicare. You may submit receipts to your insurance company for reimbursement. You are responsible to contact them directly regarding coverage and claim resolution.
- Some or all of the services you receive may not be covered services, nor considered medically reasonable or necessary.
- Full payment is required if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours notice. These charges will billed directly to you.
- Supplement and retail purchases are nonrefundable.